The service is addressed to large corporations as well as small companies and individuals who have difficulties with the collection of due funds but also other obligations such as the performance of the service, receivables resulting from an employment contract, loan agreement, rental agreement or failure to perform the contract or the advance payment.
Our law firm provide legal assistance related to debt recovery, which can be divided into two stages: out-of-court and judicial debt recovery.
Please fill in the contact form. We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
I. OUT-OF-COURT DEBT RECOVERY including:
• establishing the debtor’s details;
• establishing contact with the debtor in order to resolve the matter amicably
• negotiations between the creditor and the debtor regarding the possible possibility of dividing the debt into installments;
• negotiations related to the conclusion of a settlement between the creditor and the debtor;
• request for payment preparation
II. JUDICIAL DEBT RECOVERY including:
• claim for payment preparation;
• referral of the case to debt collection by a bailiff following the obtaining of an enforcement title
• monitoring enforcement